mercredi 10 décembre 2008

Handcuffed duck

Geolocalisation oblige, je ne rentre pas toutes les semaines en France. Donc un bout de la France vient a moi.
En effet, chaque semaine, on ouvrant ma boite aux lettres, religieusement pliee dans une enveloppe ca:

Due to a specific localization, I'm not able to go back and forth to France weekly. So a part of France comes to me. Weekly, religiously folded in an envelop stands in my mailbox that:



Mon canard enchaine a moi, rien que pour moi! rrrr rrr rrrrr
My "canard enchaine" * for myself and only myself!

Merci Moman!

* for the non french, this newspaper is a weekly french satiric journal. It might be translated by the "handcuffed newspaper"
** question: comment trqduiriez vous l'idee de "canard" dans le sens qui nous interesse? (rag?)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

super sympa ta mere!