mardi 4 décembre 2007

Are you kidding me? On se fout de moi?

1er post Francais/Anglais*
1st post French/English

Na mais je reve!!! Am I dreaming!!!

J'ai voulu etre sympa et ai offert a ma coloc scottish de taper dans mon sotck d'ice cream
I was being nice and let my scottish roomie stealing from "MY" ice cream stock

Et vous savez quoi? And you know what?

Elle n'a meme pas fini le pot!! Donc maintenant, apres 2 h, la glace est fondue... et donc perdue... donc direction poubelle... Argh!
She didin't even finished it! So now... what am I supposed to do... after 2hrs at room temperature... it's lost! We're gonna have to throw it away... directly to the trash bin! argh!

Ne suis je pas cool de ne pas la tuer direct sur place, hein?
Ain't I nice not killing her right away, where she's standing at?

* premier post francais/anglais car elle zieute l'ecran par-dessus mon epaule...
*First french/english post because she's checking what I'm writting down over my shoulder...

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

are you kidding?

très interessant cette histoire dis donc........................!